Wall Colmonoy’s Aerobraze Oklahoma City remains committed to supporting essential industries during these unprecedented times.
We thank the hardworking employees of Oklahoma City! The facility follows CDC guidelines for the safety of our employees. These are just a few of the faces working hard on the frontlines.
Oklahoma City creates more than 135 unique products for the aerospace and defense industries including heat exchangers, aircraft components and Nicrocraft™ aircraft exhaust systems. These components require a mix of brazing, welding, assembly, machining, and fabricating. The 38,000-square foot facility employs 90 team members and continues to grow. Products are shipped to customers around the globe.
- 38,000-sq. ft. facility with continued expansion
- 90 employees
- More than 135 unique products each month
- Manufacture and Overhaul of Aircraft Heat Exchangers and Oil Coolers, for Commercial and Military Aircraft – Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Aircraft Exhaust Systems for General Aviation and Rotorcraft
- Nicrocraft™ Aircraft Exhaust Systems (Aftermarket FAA-PMA)
- Reverse Engineering of Aircraft Exhausts
- Reverse Engineering of Aircraft Heat Exchangers
- Processes: Assembly, Machining, Welding, Brazing, Fabricating
- Aerospace quality standards
Find out more about Aerobraze Oklahoma City: