We consulted our archives and found this great vintage Season’s Greetings message from our 1969 issue of Alloy News! We wanted to share this with you and wish you a wonderful holiday season!
In celebration of 50 years of Alloy News, we included the full year of publication. Features include:
- Wear rings for Pump Plungers coated with Colmonoy® 6 – make the part last up to 5-6 years
- Introduction of Colmonoy® 24 for repair of cast iron or steel parts applied by FusewelderTM Torch
- Colmonoy® 6 increases production time by 8-10 times when coated on extrusion augers
- Colmonoy® 6 is applied to reclaimed hooks on an elevator bucket for beets – lasting for two full sugar seasons!
- Launch of Nicrobraz® Transfer Tapes for applications like Heat Exchangers for easy application with automatically controlled uniformity
- Announcement of the FIRST ! International Brazing Conference in Cleveland
- Thermal Fatigue Console tests the heat resistance of metal or alloy, coated or uncoated to determine effective life – developed by Wall Colmonoy research team
- Nicrobraz® Green Stop-Off Stix (before they became pens) on microwave tubes
- Repair of giant cracked butane valves by Nicrobraz® 125
- Nicrobraz® 50 is used for joining sensor bulb components in self-cleaning home ovens
- Call for Brazing papers for 51st Annual Meeting of AWS in 1970
Find more updated Alloy Technical Newsletters by visiting our new Technical Center, where we feature Colmonoy® News and Nicrobraz® News: https://metals.wallcolmonoy.com/technical-center
We hope you have a wonderful holiday season! And we look forward to working with you next year!
Stay tuned for more technical content.