Wall Colmonoy Aerobraze is pleased to announce they will be exhibiting at MRO Americas April 27-29, 2021 in Orlando, FL at booth 653.
Aerobraze will be promoting their OEM and Aftermarket products and services for the Aerospace & Aviation Industry.
Aerobraze specializes in the manufacture and repair of compressor diffusers, turbine vanes, honeycomb brazing, heat transfer cores, aircraft exhaust systems and other aircraft and turbine engine components. Components are produced through the processes of vacuum brazing, heat treatment, welding, thermal spraying and machining.
- Design, Engineering & Manufacture:
- Turbine Nozzles
- Turbine Blades
- Turbine Engine Compressor Diffusers
- Turbine Vane Segments
- Turbine Vane Seal Tab Assembly
- Aircraft Nacelle Heat Shields
- Honeycomb Seals and Segments
- Heat Transfer Assemblies - Manufacture and Overhaul of Aircraft Heat Exchangers and Oil Coolers, for Commercial and Military Aircraft
- Aircraft Exhaust Systems for General Aviation and Rotorcraft
- Nicrocraft™ Aircraft Exhaust Systems (Aftermarket FAA-PMA)
- Reverse Engineering of Aircraft Exhausts
- Reverse Engineering of Aircraft Heat Exchangers
- Processes: Assembly, Machining, Welding, Brazing, Heat Treating, Coatings
F-5 / T-38 Engine 2nd Stage Nozzle Assembly
Aerobraze quality standards AS9100 Rev D, ISO 9001:2015, EASA.145.6085, AWS D17.1/D17.1M:2017 (Welding), Nadcap approvals in brazing, heat treat, welding, NDT, and chemical processing. FAA-Repair Station approval and both a FAA-DER & FAA-DMIR on staff.
Wall Colmonoy has a long and proud history within the aerospace industry. Through its Alloy Products division, Wall Colmonoy develops and manufactures Nicrobraz®, the leading nickel-based brazing filler metal. Nicrobraz® is used within the Aerospace industry for honeycomb and blade applications. Nicrobraz® is supplied as powder, paste, tape or foil. Colmonoy® surfacing products are used to coat metal parts to make them last longer and provided for methods of HVOF, PTA, Spray & Fuse, & Laser Cladding. All products adhere to ISO 9001 standards.
In addition to the development of Nicrobraz® brazing filler metal, Wall Colmonoy pioneered the very first heat exchanger overhaul procedure and developed high temperature furnace brazing, which is used extensively in OEM and aftermarket. Wall Colmonoy’s brazing and manufacturing expertise has resulted in increased efficiencies and significant cost savings in maintaining and extending the life of aircraft and engine parts.
Welding a F-16 Heat Exchanger Core
Vacuum Furnace Brazed Components
Wall Colmonoy MRO. Making your aircraft and engine parts last longer.
Register for MRO Americas 2021 for free until April 16. Get the ticket here.
To make an appointment with us at MRO Americas 2021 or to discuss your MRO needs, please contact us.